Sunday, May 1, 2011

Days 1-5...again

Day 1-4: April 26th - 29th:
I've never been so excited, ok, maybe once, to start my cycle over again. This one was a killer...not to get graphic but I've never been more physically nauseous, more crampy, had bigger clots, flowed heavier, and just felt plain miserable. Jen told her mom it was Mother Nature's way of saying "Oh yeah, so you're going to be without me for 9 months, well take that bitch"...lol. But everything is in place, check has been sent and cleared and my ultrasound is scheduled for Friday the 6th. It's not Day 12 but of course I would have a day 12 on a Saturday. I damn well better not ovulate on a Sunday!!!

Day 5: April 30th
My first day on Clomid. I looked at Jen and said "down the hatch". Bring on the mood swings, the hot flashes, the bloating...nothing yet. Had a nice talk with Benny today about the whole process. I'm getting so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment