Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 26, 27 & 28

Day 26 & 27: Saturday, May 21 & Sunday, May 22, 2011
Well, the end of the world didn't happen. Happy No Rapture! I have things to do. Had Hunter's birthday in the rain and a bbq in the rain. The best part of the day was the ride around the loop. I was crabby all day Saturday and then just tired and crabby Sunday. This week needs to be over with fast!

Day 28: Monday, May 23, 2011
Michelle text me today...that was random. Asked how I was feeling and when my period was suppose to start. I told her my symptoms and she said that's what she had when she was pregnant both times. I talked to a few people today "prepare for the worst, hope for the best"...not sure what to do now?

When Jen got home she started talking about a pregnancy test. Before long we were reading about it and then after supper we went and bought one. I wanted to wait til 8pm to take it but she wanted it over with. She kept saying not to freak out...easier said than done. I peed, I dipped, we waited. Jen checked it...don't freak out...only one line...negative. I started to cry. We sat on the couch for a while. How could I help it...I was trying to be positive but the test wasn't. What the hell did I do wrong? Was it not timed well enough? Did the sperm sit to long? Did I tell to many people? The only words I squeaked out were "I was hoping our good luck would continue." Jen text Michelle and she said she took those tests for weeks before anything showed up and I really should wait until I miss my period. Jen calmed me down and we finished "The Karate Kid". How am I suppose to get through the week now? I liked the idea of waiting til Friday better! We test again Friday...please Dear God, let this be my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment