Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 23-25

Day 23-25: Wednesday, May 18th-20th
Well, the cramping is coming and going. I've been pretty busy so I haven't noticed as much either. I'm still optimistic although I had a horrid dream last night. I went to Dr.'s office for a check up. The nurse was talking about how things were looking good but one of the nurses gave her notice because she didn't like the atomosphere. I got reassurance that Dr. B did the procedure, not the nurse. She said yes and that my counts looked really good. Then she proceeded to do a physical. She pushed on my pelvic area and the look on her face indicated I was pregnant. Then she moved up toward my waist and jammed her fist into my mid-section. I cried and let out a big breath. She leaned in and said "When mom told you to loose weight before pregnancy she meant it!" Then she arranged for a tummy tuck to remove the excess fat in my waist. I bolted out of there scared and didn't even pay. I jumped into a helicopter at the gas station around the corner from North El. (I love how dreams get twisted). When the helicopter had no room to get around the wires, I bounced it up Jewett St. where PreK was dressed in monkey costumes. I decided to head to the fairgrouds to take off but not before helping Michelle and Pete serve lunch to the PK class. Pete had a chicken salad club...it looked real good...I woke from the dream wanting one!

So we have one week to wait. I'm getting nervous and excited. These cramps must mean something. Then I try to not get my hopes up. Then I think "I could be pregnant". Then I think "I may not be, where are we going to get the other $700 to have another insemination?" But stress I won't until I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment