Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 21 & 22

Monday, May 16th & Tuesday, May 17th:
Despite what I've read and what people are saying, I think I'm pregnant. I've had weird cramps, different than PMS cramps all day Monday and today. I'm tired, I have a headache. I can't sleep on my stomach comfortably and I'm peeing alot. Maybe it's all in my head and Renee is right, there is no way emotionally do deal with what the outcome will be in 10 days, but the signs are growing. I hope a baby is growing in there too. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Jen said I have to not read the online blogs and forums, but I've been doing it all along so I will continue. I love hearing other peoples experiences. Like Jean said, everyone experiences something different. So, if I get a positive test in 10 days...phooy on all you nay-sayers. If I get a negative test...we do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment