Friday, April 22, 2011

Days 23-30

Days 23 & 24: April 17th & 18th:  I continued to have positive ovulation tests. I'm hoping that's a good sign that I'll be a "fertile mertle"

Day 23: Friday, April 17th:  I got a call from Dr. B's office. The nurse's first words were "I don't know what to do with you?" After going through all the processes I've gone through she had a good idea of "what to do with me", said Dr. B was out this week and would call me back next Wednesday.

Day 28: Wednesday, April 20th: Dr. B's nurse called me back as promised. She said to start taking Clomid on Day 5-9 of my next cycle. Call her on Day 1 because they will need to schedule a Day 12 ultrasound. Then the next time I ovulate will be when Dr. B does my first IUI. I almost fell off the bed. That soon??? Holy cow! I shared the news with Jen and she said we had better get cracking on the donor. So, we invited Jenny over for pizza and to look at donor profiles. We all picked our top 2, made a pro/con list for our top picks then printed off the medical history and personal essays. It really did come down to medical history. We felt good about our choice...a perfect balence of us both...a Michael C. Hall/Tony Romo donor.

Day 30: Friday, April 22, 2011: Placed an order with California Cryobank this morning. I was so nervous but the woman made it sound real easy. Now, we just hurry up and wait. I'm sure everything else will go by as fast as the first month has. Happy Baby thoughts. Jen's mom has started a tote for us...too cute! She's so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment