Monday, August 8, 2011

Not losing hope

Well, my week started last Monday with my period. So, I went into packing mode in tears and asking why. When Jen got up I was quiet...do I tell her right away? She asked what was the matter...I told her I started. I snuggled on the couch with her and cried. I made a comment about this month being too crazy and we should've just waited. Jen told me not think that way. After my moment, we text the appropriate people and went about packing. Who knows when we'll be able to try again. Between moving and running out of savings money, we're back at square one...having to save up.

We love the house we found. R & S helped us paint Wednesday & Friday as we got ready for the move. They helped us again on Saturday with the move. We had an awesome team of people packing, moving and unpacking. We're so lucky to have such great friends and family. Our final move was to get the cats and the pool table. What happened after that I never expected in a million years.

BJ, JP & Jenny met us over at the apartment. When S arrived with the trailer we moved the pool table to the house. S took off but the rest of us hung out, had a soda and chatted. Out of know where, BJ said "We've been talking seriously about something...I want to be your donor". I was in shock! I cried. This is the most amazing gift we could ever receive. He said he'll sign over anything necessary and doesn't want any responsibility. He can be Uncle BJ and if someday we want to share then we can do so.

So, tonight's the first night. We're going to try to make a baby with the fresh stuff and a syringe. We'll try every night this week while I'm fertile!

No comments:

Post a Comment