Monday, August 8, 2011

New Method, 1st Try

So, we're trying the "turkey baster" method. Want to puzzle the hell out of a Walgreens cashier??? Purchase 5 medicine syringes, gladware cups and Pre-Seed lube! What a trip!

Tonight we had BJ, JP & Jenny over for dinner and came up with a game plan for our baby making evening. After an awesome dinner, Jen & I went into our room, BJ & JP went into the guest room and Jenny hung out at the computer blasting some song about bodies. Within minutes there was a knock at the door and Jen was handed a syringe full of baby batter. Well, the process wasn't as smooth as I hoped it would be. The syringe was really sharp and I kept tensing up. Jen had to remind me to relax. I wanted to cry when she pushed the plunger...cry because it was overwhelming that she was "getting me pregnant" (possibly) but also because this was a gift from BJ. We held each other tight for a few minutes, then she proped me up on pillows and sent Jenny in to chat with me while I laid there for 45 minutes. Fingers crossed this works...at least we get 5 trys!

No comments:

Post a Comment