Sunday, January 22, 2012

Now what...

At what point in the overall plan does one need to take a step back and say, "Well, that didn't work, now what?"

I think I'm at that point. I need to let go of the dream that BJ is going to be our donor. As flattered and moved as I was that he offered, he is selfishly staying put in the South and in his fucked up situation and I just don't think I can handle waiting to see if he's coming back.

So, it's time to take control of things. What needs to be done? I know, but I need to plan it out. Do we try the NECC or stick with CCB? Should I get a part-time job...I've thought about Lane Bryant...if they're hiring. There is so much going through my brain and I want to be so pro-active so I can't sit back and make excuses.

Monday, 1/23/12...time to take control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment