Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

2011 sucked....kind of reminds me of 2008...that was the year we lost Lillie and my job was cut back...double whammy. 2011...we were 3 times unsuccessful at making a baby but gained an adorable nephew (even if I did bawl the night he was born because I thought that should have been us that night) and we lost our apartment but found a great house even though we have had bad luck with the heat/hot water in the past few weeks.

2012 HAS to be our year....by this time next year, I will be sitting here with a baby in my arms or still in my belly, preparing to marry my wonderful partner of 7 years, and making an offer on this house. (It's good to have goals).

Every day, I will do something to make my dreams come true. I am going to be good to myself, my wife and remember that everything happens when it's suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment