Friday, July 22, 2011

Days 24-28

Monday, July 18-Friday, July 22, 2011:
Well, any cramping I had is gone, no symptoms other than getting up to pee in the night consistently and still having to pee badly first thing in the morning. Still, it's been a busy week so there are times I actually stop in my tracks and say "wait, I could be pregnant". We finally got a house for rent, the one we looked at on my birthday...we were so excited when we got the call. Life is grand! We've been crazy busy packing, sorting stuff for the yard sale today (which is going to be in a 100 degree heat index...blah), and Logan's been here for the week so he's been a big help. He makes me think about my parenting and that the number one thing I want to instill in my child other than respect is self-confindence...it saddens me to see a kid so ashamed that he can't pour milk because he'll spill it.

Back to me...I am trying to stay positive but I know all-to-well that we could have another BFN but no amount of preparation can get us through that. I'm just scared of the future, financially we can't do another round for a while. It sucks but trying to stay positive...we'll see on Monday. Jen told her sister we tried again, so I felt stupid when I didn't answer her text honestly about how I was feeling...Jen didn't tell me because she thought I'd be mad. So how many people know now? Even I kept my mouth shut this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment