Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 21

Friday, July 15, 2011: Symptoms of the day, very light cramps, hot flashes, dizzy feeling, consuming large amounts of water but not peeing.

On the house front, we went and looked at a nice townhouse...definately have to get rid of stuff but it had a condo feel, no yard either...that was a bummer. The owner was super nice and has another place for rent on French Island...we have an appointment to see that tomorrow.

We spent most of the day running around Bangor and Brewer then finally got to hang out with R & K for the remainder of the day. Renee even made us supper...so cool! She offered their place/pool for my party tomorrow night. I love my friends!

35 tomorrow....an age my mom didn't reach...I hope 35 is only the beginning of my adulthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment