Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 22 & 23

Day 22: Saturday, July 16, 2011: Happy 35th Birthday to me!!!!
A milestone in my life because Mom never made it to this age. I loved all the facebook wishes and I had a great day. Jen made me a breakfast pizza and we sorted Magic cards (yawn...but I do like to organize). At 10am we went and looked at the house up the street...a little older but we can definately make it work...loved the outside. We came right home and filled out the application. Curtis will call us Monday! Then we made a scoreboard for our new Baggo game. I wasn't thrilled about being out the in sun but I knew it wouldn't be long. Jen started prepping food so I headed to Subway for lunch. Jen's sandwich SUCKED...it was so dry! I wrote and complained! We made kabobs and chilled for a bit but R said come over whenever, they were ready. We grabbed ice and beer from the store then off to the R & S's. We weren't there long before Jenny showed up and in the pool we went. It was SO nice. Benny joined us without Justin and the party began. We played Baggo, ate kabobs and salad, played more Bagoo, went swimming again, had a fire, made smores, shared a lot of laughs and enjoyed good times with friends. I feel blessed and fortunate to have such wonderful friends. My one wish for this birthday...is next year we increase the party by one guest! ;-)

Day 23, Sunday, July 17, 2011
Another hazy, hot & humid day...I've had about enough...bring on fall weather! However, after sorting more Magic cards this morning and going to Benny's so Jen could open their booster box, we went to the K's for a dip in the pool...even though they weren't home. Jen was trying to have me toss her but I didn't have the strength in my lower abs to do so. Even after some time in the pool I have a dull ache down there. I'm trying not to read into it but I can't help it...it feels different than last time! I mentioned something to Jenny and she got all negative Nancy on my "You had that last time...it's too soon...I never felt anything until 4 months in". If the is a big "pos" (as K called it) you better believe I'm going to rub it in her face!!! I just need that positive reinforcement right now...the negativity does not help keep my faith! Jen & I haven't talked about my aches at all...except in the pool...but she knows my stomach is tender. 1 week to go until testing. We find out tomorrow if we got the house. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment