Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am Callie Torres....

...well, not really. A. She's a fictional character, B. She's Hispanic...the only thing Hispanic about me is that I can roll my Rs, C. She's fucking smoking hot with a killer smile and sexy as all get out and well...I've seen me. However, after falling in love with the season 7 storyline thanks to Lifetime running Grey's Anatomy in syndication, I have been obsessed in knowing all I can about the Callie/Arizona storyline. I'm jumping all around, watching youtube clips and not really watching full episode but I will, someday. For right now, I'm in love with "Calzona". HOWEVER, it was last night that I had an epiphany! Season 6 is when Callie throws out the mention of wanting a baby and Arizona is kind of "yuck" about the whole thing. So, when they decide to end their relationship over the fact that Callie really wants a baby, I breakdown. The writing in that show was so perfectly done and an exact replica of my feelings. It's like they took the sexy from someone else, the body of a goddess but my obsession with being a mom and stuck it into Callie Torres.

 No worries though...Jen & I will not break-up over this (because she likes kids even though I think her wanting to start a family is down more than the president's approval rating), I won't run to the arms of my best-male friend, have a one-nighter and get knocked up because, well, he's gay too and that just wouldn't be pretty, and well, I'm not sure there is a final comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment