Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fertili-tea

So, I've been looking for natural ways to increase my fertility and get my cycle on track. I found this tea on amazon that has all natural ingredients to do everything from regulate cycles to increase cervical mucous to increase libido. I was overwhelmed when it said to drink 2-3 cups a day but when I realized I could make it into iced tea I had no problem.

I started drinking the tea on day 1 of my March cycle. It was okay, not the best tasting stuff but whatever works. By the 2nd week I was loving it and Jen even noticed a difference. Not to get too graphic but the first thing I noticed was the increase in mucous. Next was my libido...oh yeah! The final test would be my cycle. I was up to 45 days last cycle so I thought even if we cut it by 5 days I'd be happy. Well, it was reduced by 10 days. I was thrilled.

So, I'm on month 2 and I've been doing a lot of reading. The disappointment was to find you can't take clomid and drink the tea. Seeing that the clomid only good thing was that I had follicals develop, I think I'm sticking with the tea. The percentage of reviews I've read are women who had irregular cycles, were over 30 and got pregnant after 1 month drinking it!!! I even recommended it to a few friends.

So, we are going to try again in June. I'm hoping by then to have enough money saved for at least one vial. I love our newly remodeled living room but I see a vial of sperm everytime I look at it. Oh well...it needed to be done. And now that Mason has been here, I can totally picture a baby in this living room compared to our old one. AND we have an extra can of blue Behr paint perfect for a nursery.

Oh, I can't get my hopes up too high...I know what happened last year! Wait, gotta think positive! Let this be our time...please!

No comments:

Post a Comment